Sunday, March 14, 2010

One Week Old Emilee


On Saturday March 13th, My family went to Antioch to visit the newest addition to our family. Emilee is now one week old. She was so precious. Both Chris and I were able to hold her and love her.









She mostly slept during our visit, which is predictable for a newborn. Samantha did notice that Mommy was holding something that was making a lot of noise. There were times that she would walk or crawl over to me and hang on my legs. Samantha was very mobile during our visit. She would walk all around the house. They have hardwood floors and I think that it was easier for her and she likes hearing her footsteps. We had a great time visiting with family and am so excited for Samantha and Emilee to grow up together!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment